I enjoyed this thought-provoking article by Julia Attaway, freelance writer and editor of Daily Guideposts: Your First Year of Motherhood, a book of devotions for first-time moms. What do you think?
1. The guy who cut you off in traffic
2. That rude store clerk or customer-service representative
3. The thoughtless person who caused you extra work and inconvenience
4. That ineffective mother whose kid is out of control
5. The homeless man who smells so bad your eyes water
6. That unbelievably bad candidate in the opposite political party
7. The person who volunteered to help you and then didn’t follow through
8. The Christian who disillusioned or bitterly disappointed you
9. The fraud who ripped you off
10. That man or woman you always think dislikes you
11. The coworker who embarrassed you
12. That friend whom you let down and now don’t want to see
Rule of thumb: When you see red, it’s almost always a red flag—to pray for the person who made you angry.
Click on the link below to leave your comments.